diumenge, 7 de febrer de 2010

Neus is seventeen ++

DSC00880

DSC00864

DSC00862

DSC00860

DSC00859

DSC00845

DSC00854

 

Yesterday was my little flequi birthday. She is seventeen! God, I’m thinking about it and I feel like if the life was laughing of me… Everything is happening too fast, there’s not time to enjoy all the thing that I would enjoy… But what can we do? NO-THING.

By the time it’s happening, there are some moments with people you love that are always gonna stay there. Like these photos with all my people! Really love them. I know them since I was 3 years old, and hope never get far away from them. They are my all.

By the way, today is gonna be a boring day… Some friends from Menorca are coming to have luch at my house. We’re gonna eat paella! I love paella, but it reminds me too much to the summer. I think I’ve got a depressions… I want summer to come now! How I miss it… Oh, I’ve just changed the issue… At evening study, study and study more. We’ve got a spanish exam on Wednesday of 8 units… and on Twesday I’ve got a catalanish exam of 2 units… I think I can’t with all that! But well, gotta try it, not?

So, a nice Sunday is waiting for you?

xxx

xisca

4 comentaris:

  1. happy birthday ! and i love your last look :)
    xx.

    ResponElimina
  2. jajaja I love you! Perfecte aniversari :)

    ResponElimina
  3. Oh, I love these photographs - it looks like you all had a marvelous time! Your outfit is stunning - and I'm loving the red lips!! :)

    ResponElimina

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx