dilluns, 15 de febrer de 2010

Little dolls ++ 150210’

 

Hi sweeties! How’s it going?

Have u had a nice week start? And what about your weekend? Oh god, never had had a lovelier weekend! So nice. On Friday as u know I went to Abraxas with my ladies, and after to have dinner in Antica Roma. On saturday morning we went to Palma to buy a diadem and the shoes. At night LOTS OF PARTTTY in Lloseta, in es Doble Cero 00. Just had too much fun! The pub was full, there were too much people, we couldn’t even dance, LOL. Have not photos here, but I promise I’ll show u some in a few.

Today I went to Inca to Gis house, and we’ve done a greek presentation, well it’s in progress.We haven’t done much things, but we’ve done 94 photos haha.

DSC07176

DSC07090 

DSC07161

 Snapshot_20100215_42

Really love them.

xxx

xisca

1 comentari:

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx