dijous, 11 de febrer de 2010

Imagine ++

Gemma-Ward-3
 
gemma-ward_-australia
Gemma Wards.
She’s my fab model. May cuz she’s got perfect hair, may cuz she looks like sweet, or may cuz I think she’s doing a great job in the fashion world. I think that her innocent look opens to her lot of doors, don’t you think she’s got a sweet face?
Some exams, sorry.
Tomorrow La Salle catwalk in Abraxas with Ariadna, Anais, Joana Maria and Africa, so nervous! I’ve never been in a catwalk, I think it could be fun! And on saturday and sunday… CARRRRRNAVAL TE QUIERO! (L).
Gonna have one of the best weekends of my life :).
Have fun!
xxx

3 comentaris:

  1. How exciting! Love the first picture. So cute. And the hair in the second one is stunning.


    xoxo
    B* a la Moda

    ResponElimina

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx