dissabte, 13 de febrer de 2010

Abraxas ++

oMTBacHXt2nCXz0ohsJq.0
1ipp054nhn3c2fc6vhsolomfo_g5lzy9b4
c9-sWvGp6xBP9PgwfwX.0  
Heeeey ho! How’s it going? Heavin a great carnival weekend? I DO!
Yestaerday was too incredible to be true… We went to Abraxas in the evening to see La salle’s catwalk, OMG! The disco was so cool, cool people and really good environment. Lights on, music non stop.. What I loved from there was especially the music. In the center we use to listen all night putrum-putrum music (house, techno..) and it really makes me headache.
Yesterday there were all kind of music,so perfect! After that me and Joan went to have dinner in Antica Roma, and the pizza was SUPER!
This morning I went to Palma and I bought a white shoes for the custom of tonight, a long false eyelashes and a white diadem. LOVELY.
Soooo, have a nice carnival.
LOTS OF LOVE.
Xisca

3 comentaris:

  1. I see that you are having a lot of fun!! Keep doing it.


    xoxo
    B* a la Moda

    ResponElimina
  2. se ve que lo psaste biien
    un besillo

    ResponElimina
  3. eyy que tal??? como estas? todo bien?? un besoo

    ResponElimina

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx