divendres, 1 de gener de 2010

WELCOME MISTER 2010 (nicetoseeyou)-





Hello beloved!
How are you? What about your first day in 2010? Had you had a nice
bye-bye 09' night? Mine was PERFECT.
We ate the grapes in my village square, it was as perfect as it could be.
All my friends were there, and of couse my lovely Joan, so sweet as always,
toasting with a bottle of Moët & Chandon, and laughing with all my acquaintances. 
After, we went to have some fun in Sa Mostra and Es Cuplé, two pubs from Binissalem.
There were lot of people! It was a really enjoyable night.

Lots of love. (L)
Xisca

3 comentaris:

  1. feliz año guapísima!!!

    Un besazooo

    ResponElimina
  2. looks like lots of fun!
    happy new year! :)

    bisous
    annabu

    http://justbuit.blogspot.com

    ResponElimina

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx