dissabte, 2 de gener de 2010

On++

Have you ever thought how could be a model's closet? Here you are the Fernanda Motta's closet!
I really love her, she is one of my fashion inspirations. She's a model from Brazil, and she introduced the programm Brazil's next top model. She's really fun. After seeing her closet, don't you wanna be a TOP? Lol.




See more videos on modelinia.com

And there you're my favourite outfit for going out with friends some saturday evening. Oh I love the Samsung B3410 , I'm savin' money for buying it. Don't you think that this is an amazing casual look?
Well, I'm going. I've got a family lunch, and after I'm goin' to the cinema to see Avatar in 3D.
Lots of love.
Xisca

5 comentaris:

  1. ese outfit es totalmente yo este invierno, solo que en lugar de las gafas a lo vicky beckham uso unas clubmaster

    besos!

    ResponElimina
  2. genial el look! soy super fan de las camis marineras, y la foto de whitney the city... rocks

    ResponElimina
  3. she is an amazing model!!!! Happy New Year!

    CRis*

    ResponElimina

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx