dijous, 28 de gener de 2010

Change, change, change…

Hi dear bloggers! Today is a changes day. I promise to myself that I will study more, I will love my friends and family more… and I’m blonde! (Well, a bit), can u see the difference? I’ve done it with a blond spray. In the photo of the coffe it’s me without anything. In this one over here It’s my first change and in the second, the second and definitive change.
DSC00745
BEFORE
DSC00746 
I went this evening with Joan to have a coffe in s’ART, a very chic pub in Inca, to celebrate our 2 years and 4 months. Really love him!
DSC00741 DSC00742
LOOVE
Xisca

2 comentaris:

  1. Hi!

    i love your blonde hair look!!! its amazing you have done it just with a spray!!!

    trendywave.blogspot.com

    ResponElimina
  2. felicidades por esos 2 años y 4 meses!!
    y claro que se te nota, un ligero cambio!
    beso guapa

    ResponElimina

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx