dissabte, 5 de desembre de 2009

We - week - weekend


Alooha :)
How are you?
Today I went shopping to the city, to buy my new year's eve dress.
I love the one I've found! It's classic, but a bit sexy, lol. I'm sorry, I'm not going to show you how
it is since one week before the day, It's gonna be a surprise!
On the other hand, I've seen that t-shirt in Zara and I thought that it was necessary to buy it. It's a basic
in all the closets.

Now I'm going to the hairstyling, and then to the football with ariadnascloset.blogspot.com cuz today our friends play agains Santa Maria del Camí.
Maybe at night I'll update some photos of the hair... well i'm not gonna do a big cut.

Lots of love.
Xisca

4 comentaris:

  1. Noooooo! me acabas de chafar el libro! jaja haré como si no hubiera leído nada x__D

    Muy chula la cami, en Lefties hay de las navy a 5 euros! Un beso

    ResponElimina
  2. Si?.. pues yo creo que no, creo que aparento menos jajajaj :)
    Un besazo.

    ResponElimina
  3. Me encanta el nuevo diseño de tu blog! es genial(:
    Preciosa la camiseta!
    Un besito linda!

    ResponElimina

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx