dilluns, 7 de desembre de 2009

Rings


Today I was bored so I decided to watch some shops online...
The first I saw was topshop, and I've founded a lot of jewellery. That rings
are fabulous! There are a lot of more, but these are the rings that
I liked most. Lately I like the jewelery and accessories in general.
All about the hats!
Next update about accessories I'll show you some hats that I love.
Lots of love.
Xisca
P.D: I've changed my template again haha, I can't stop changing!
______________________________________________
Revistant webs de tendes online, he trobat alguns complements que m'han 
enamorat! Ultimament estic com a loca amb els complements... Sobre
tot amb els capells! Ja us n'ensenyaré un parell que m'agraden molt.
Per cert, he tornat a cambiar la plantilla, que me'n deis?
Peace! Xxx

8 comentaris:

  1. Dios, como me encanta tu cabecera! jajaja :)
    Unn besazo^^

    ResponElimina
  2. Me encanta el anillo rojo de la esquina. Hace un tiempo que hice un post sobre los anillos grandes xD Un beso!

    ResponElimina
  3. Some beatiful rings, love the first one on the left.
    Have a super day!
    Colin.

    ResponElimina
  4. Yo este año también me he vuelto loca por los sombreros!!!Estoy deseando ver cuáles subes...
    Besos!!

    ResponElimina
  5. me encantan los anillos! pero soy tan olvidadiza que siempre se me olvida ponerlos! un beso^^

    ResponElimina
  6. Que preciosidades!! un beso guapa, gracias por pasarte, Te sigo ya!

    ResponElimina

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx