dissabte, 12 de desembre de 2009

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS..


in the photo it seems to be pink, but on really it's beige :)


Just another saturday.. another non stop saturday.
I woke up at 9 in the morning. At 10 I was taking a train to Inca
to buy my new year's eve shoes. I hadn't found nothing! But after, I went for a walk
to see some shops, and in Colours and Beauty I've found this clutch. Lovely, not right?
I think that this is going to be perfect with my dress.

On the other hand, I've found this photo from Mango, this is the first dress
that I wanted to buy, but I didn't found it... =/.
Lucky me, I've got the perfect dress (well, my favourite), and I'm
really glad of heavin' it.
What do you think about this one?



In the evening I'm going to the city, Palma, to buy some christmas presents
for my parents, to see If can I find some shoes, and some accessories...
Lots of love!
Xisca

4 comentaris:

  1. no te levantes tan pronto, k los fines de semana están para descansar! aunque bueno si as ido de compras no es todo lo malo,no? yo he estado en sfera y han puesto una sección super graciosa de stickers y cosas así! un bsito^^

    ResponElimina
  2. I love the clutch and dress. They would look great together at a holiday party!

    ResponElimina
  3. Maravilloso el vestido negro!! Pues son cabras sii jajajjaja

    ResponElimina

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx