dimecres, 9 de desembre de 2009

Dimecres

Hello! It's being a long day... I'm tired, i hadn't slept tonight. This morning at 8'00 o'clock I've had a catalan test. It was easy, or I think so, lol! After the break, we have had another test. A spanish test about the book that I talked you about, La voz dormida.
Now I'm going to sleep a bit, cuz I can't stand myself. In the evening I've got EOI... I wanna be in christmas now! I'm looking forward to decorate the christmas tree, and to make the crib. "Aaaaiii..."
Well, hope you'll have a nice wednesday.














Lots of love
Xisca

5 comentaris:

  1. me encanta...yo lo tengo en ese printo en varios solores da un juego alucinante!
    muak!

    ResponElimina
  2. Que vayan muy bien esos exámenes! ;)

    Pues la colonia no la había olido hasta que llegó mi madre con ella de regalo! Me encanta.. Ya se quiere agenciar una ella también, jeje.

    muá

    ResponElimina
  3. Unas fotos muy expresivas! Bonito pañuelo. Anda, descansa que con tanta prueba has tenido que acabar muerta.
    xoxo
    B* a la Moda

    ResponElimina
  4. you have amazing pics here.
    i love it.
    xxx

    ResponElimina

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx