dijous, 19 de novembre de 2009

DIMECRES BÒ-


Picc; ME
Dress - Blanco
Bag - Vintage
Leather jacket - Blanco
Gloves - a little shop in Palma
Stockings - Blanco


Partypartypartyparty.
That's what I did last night! It was Dimecres Bò, a party from Inca, my high school is from there, so we had holidays, lol. This photo is taken in PERESTROIKA, the best bar of all Inca! It's really fashion and minimal, It's like going to another world.
At the end I found my plumetti, lol, in blanco. Lucky me, it was the last unit.
Do you need for party?
Xoxo
Xisca






3 comentaris:

  1. Dimecres boo! Yo no pude ir y esta noche creo que tampoco, entre clases y trabajos :(

    Nice outfit! ;)
    Te agregaré a mi blog personal; iriscogolludo.blogspot.com

    Un saludo!!
    IRIS

    ResponElimina
  2. Muy mona con los guantes. A ver si me animo con ellos. xoxo
    B* a la Moda

    ResponElimina

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx