dijous, 15 d’octubre de 2009

Halloween-31

Hello everybody!
How are you? Brr I'm tired of being looking a custom for halloween. I wanna dress with a prisoner custom, and I can't found one! Lucky, I've got my mum. Hum.. who doesn't love her mum? haha, she'll makes me the prisoner dress. I'm so nervous! We'll go to the Salafònica, a club in Muro, here in Mallorca. I really enjoy it when I'm in the Salafònica, it's
so nice and modern... Please, can you give me some advices about how does my dress shoul be? I know this gotta be of stripes, but if you know some complement you'll help me.

Xxx

Xisca

1 comentari:

  1. Ya te tenemos en favs Xisca ;) Mil gracias por el apoyo y aquí seguiremos jeje

    Yo también estoy como loca pensando que ponerme este halloween!
    Para tu disfraz, yo me pondría unas medias/calcetines por encima de la rodilla, taconazos, hay que ser una prisionera sexy jeje

    Un saludo de SO Mag,
    IRIS

    ResponElimina

Thanks for those lovely coments! :) I promise I'll answer them when I'll be able. xxx